Founded in 1954, formerly Manila Bethel Temple, The Cathedral of Praise is a Christian church founded in 1954 by Ptr. Lester Sumrall. Currently undershepherded by Pastors David and Beverley Sumrall, COP operates a Main Campus along Taft Avenue, Manila, an East Campus in Pioneer Centre, Pasig, a South Campus at Versailles, Las Piñas and a North Campus along Commonwealth Ave., Quezon City.
COP has always been about teaching and living the Word of God. This has led to the establishment of numerous ministries that work hand-in-hand for a sole purpose of winning every person for Jesus. One of which is the DAILY MANNA Foundation – a feeding program that provides meals to at least 2,000 kids and their families, in the poorest parts of Manila every single day, rain or shine.